The quote says:
“I will fight to the end to keep you safe.”
HOW TO USE:
- Click on the image, which will bring you to drop box.
- Once you see an expanded version of the background, right click on your mouse.
- Then click ‘Save Image As…’
- Choose a folder destination on the computer to save image to, or save on your phone.
- Once saved on your phone:
– Tap and hold the home screen.
– Tap the wallpapers icon on the bottom left of your screen.
– Choose from from the default wallpapers, or from your photos.
– Tap Set as wallpaper on the upper left corner of your screen.
- If you have it saved on your computer:
– You can mail it to an email address attached to your smartphone.
– You can use sites like Dropbox, Goole Drive etc to upload your image, then access the image on your smartphone.
– Upload the image to your social media albums (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
– And finally, the most obvious, manually plug your smartphone into your computer and transfer the file to your photo folder on your phone.
– Now, you can change your background by simply choosing the image. (For further instructions you have to either google it, or refer back to the manual given when you purchased the phone.)